Wireless Strobe for professionals... in a smaller size!
Introducing the Godox AD400Pro.
Just like his bigger brother, the AD600Pro, we have stable colour temperature (+/-75K), Premium build quality, fully adjustable modeling light, and packing a powerful Li-ion battery pack. Perfect in the studio or on location. Of course, High Speed Sync and TTL come standard.
- Wireless Slave Unit Mode: Radio transmission mode (compatible with Nikon & Canon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, and Fujifilm cameras)
- Flash Modes:M/Multi/TTL
- Guide No. (m ISO 100): 72 (m ISO 100, with high-efficiency standard reflector)
- Flash Duration: 1/220－1/12820th of a second
- POWER: 400W
- Power Output: 9 steps: 1/256~1/1
- Stroboscopic Flash: Provided (up to 100 times, 100Hz)
- Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments.
- Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
- Delay Flash: 0.01~30 seconds
- Mask mode
- Cooling Fan
- Confirmation/Ready Beep
- Modeling Lamp LED: 30W/4800K/TLIC:93
- Optic Slave Flash: S1/S2
- Flash Duration Indication
- Display: Dot-matrix panel
- Wireless flash function: Slave, Off
- Controllable slave groups: 5 (A, B, C, D, and E)
- Transmission range (approx.): 100m
- Channels: 32 (1~32)
- Wireless ID: To avoid signal interference effectively, triggering can only be achieved when the channels and wireless IDs of the master and slave unit are set to the same.
- Power Supply: Lithium battery pack (28.8V/2600mAh)
- Full Power Flashes: 360
- Recycle Time: Approx. 0.01-0.9s
- Battery Indicator
- Power Indication: Power off automatically after approx. 30-120 minutes of idle operation.
- Sync Triggering Mode: 3.5mm sync line, Wireless control port
- Color Temperature: 5600±200k
- Stable Color Temperature M